FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
West Coast, USA
Mayekawa U.S.A., Inc, is an international industrial refrigeration, chemical processing gas compression and food automation manufacturing company designing and manufacturing large compressor units and food processing equipment for those industries.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
– Possess the aptitude to provide mechanical and electrical services both in-house and on-site
– Inspect MYCOM and other manufacturers’ equipment and make recommendations for repair or replacement based on inspection results.
– Provide overhaul service for oil pumps, reciprocating and screw compressors as necessary following stringent quality control procedures to refurbish with new parts per original factory specifications
– Possess skills to troubleshoot and assess the repair of industrial refrigeration systems
– Must have the ability to read and understand technical manuals and follow those recommendations to maintain the required manufacturer tolerances for re-building reciprocating and rotating equipment and parts associated with their use
– Have strong communication skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with contractors and end users
– Provide technical support to customers via phone
– Other duties as assigned
– 5~7 year minimum in the refrigeration field
– CO2 knowledge preferred
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Proficient user of hand, power, and pneumatic tools
– Be able to read and understand P&ID’s and electrical schematics
– Must possess good mechanical skills, be self-motivated, and capable of working unsupervised
– Travel is required
– Must be able to obtain TWIC Card within 90 days
– CIRO certification required or MUST be able to obtain within 6 months of hire date
– Must have the knowledge and be able to perform laser alignment and vibration analysis
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, short term and long term disability. Also included: 401(k), flexible spending account, Paid Time off (PTO). For a complete list of benefits, please refer to the summary of benefits.
Depends on experience