The MYCOM oil pump is a high performance pump series based on screw compressor manufacturing technology that we have developed over many years. Low noise and vibration have been realized with our original gear shapes. This pump can be stably operated for long periods of time, even under severe conditions such as high pressure.
MP series - oil pumps for screw compressors
- The standard model of MYCOM oil pumps
- Simple structure ensures stable operations
- A wide lineup is offered (5sizes: M50P/M60P/ M80P/M100P/M125P, 62 to 1268 L/min /16.4 to 335.0USGPM)
- Two shaft seals are used to offset the axial direction load (standard configuration MP: pressure up to 25bar (363PSI)*1, optional configuration MPH*2 pressure up to 30bar/435PSI)
*1 For 60 only, to 22bar (319PSI)
*2 For three series only, 50, 80, 100
M50PS - oil pumps for screw compressors
- Supports higher pressures based on MPH* (to 59bar/725PSI)
*optional configuration of the MP series
FP series - oil pumps for screw compressors
- A series that is compatible with flange motors and that offers the same functionality as the MP series
- Installation is made easy due to the compatibility with flange motors
For parts replacement and repair of MYCOM compressor, only use MYCOM OEM parts
Owners are cautioned to ensure that the only MYCOM OEM parts are used when carrying out overhauls or repairs on MYCOM compressors.